Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce. Combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, wine, honey, sugar, garlic, colouring (if using) and spice powder in a shallow bowl. Pour half of the sauce into a jug and reserve for later. Chinese pork belly dishes are some of the most favored ad authentic dishes found their way from China to western countries.
In my humble opinion, the Chinese are the undisputed king of two things: crispy duck and crispy pork belly. Thank you for watching me do what I love. Show your support by subscribing and remember LOVE is always the best ingredient! You can have Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce
- You need 18 pieces of pork belly without skin or soft pork bone (optional).
- It’s of glaze.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of sauce for pork or spare rib.
- It’s 2 cup of DIY or store bought ready to used chinese bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chinese white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce or any bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar or maltose or gula melaka.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Great recipe for Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce. Best With Skinless Pork Belly , I Love It With Soft Pork Bone Too It's Easy With A Store Bought Char Siew Dauce From Lee Kim Kee , But I Am Trying Out Today ,Remaking This Dish Using A DIY Sauce From A Old Magazine , While the pork is smoking, make the BBQ sauce by mixing all the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved. This is a thin 'mop' sauce for basting. If you want it thicker, gently bubble the sauce in a saucepan for a few mins.
Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce instructions
- CHINESE BBQ SAUCE DIY,,mix all ingredient 1 bowl first.
- Marinate soft pork bone or skinless pork belly with the sauce overnight or can bake immediately.
- Bake 200 c for 1 hour with top cover with foil then, flip it over then add Another bowl of sauce and mix well again then bake for another 1 hour.
- Brush honey on surface and broil for another 10 minute till it’s sticky and lightly char.
- Enjoying Char Siew Soft Pork Bone With Plain White Rice.
Pork Chops with Grilled Corn Salad ; Baby Back Ribs ; Pork, Lemon & Potato Kebabs ; Columbia Honey Mustard Pork Kebabs ; Glazed Pork Spare Ribs with Sweet Ginger and Soy ; Smoked Pork Loin with Roast New Potatoes & Sweet Pepper Stir-Fry ; Apple & Calvados Stuffed Roast Pork with Crackling ; Pulled Pork Baps ; Chinese Style BBQ Pork ; Pulled. Char Siu, or Chinese BBQ pork, is one of the most popular pork recipes in Cantonese cooking. If you have been to Chinatown, I am sure you have seen glistening and perfectly roasted meats such as Chinese roast pork (siu yuk), chicken and duck hanging in front of the Chinese BBQ restaurants. BBQ pork belly char siu is the epitome of Cantonese BBQ. Meanwhile, make up the barbecue sauce simply by whisking all the sauce ingredients together until blended thoroughly.