Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Opt for a classic bruschetta recipe or an inventive spin on the signature appetizer with ideas from Food Network chefs. Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. You can have Bruschetta using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of Baguette French bread, cut into 1-inch slices.
- You need 1 can of (28oz) Redpack petite diced tomatoes (w/ garlic & olive oil) drained..
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh chopped Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and broil on each slde until toasted. In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients..
- Spoon tomatoe mixture onto the toasted bread and place under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes to melt cheese..
- Serve warm..
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.