Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins.
You can have Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt (1/4 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- You need 2 of room temp eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of full fat sour cream.
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.