You can cook Kuzhi Paniyaram using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kuzhi Paniyaram
- You need 500 ml of idli/dosa batter.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare leaves of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt as required.
Kuzhi Paniyaram instructions
- On stove: heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Let it splutter. Add finely chopped onion, curry leaves and green chillies. Sauté for just 2 to 3 mins and switch off the flame. Onion needs to be crunchy to give more taste..
- Add the onion mixture to idli/dosa batter. Add in salt as required. Mix well..
- Heat paniyaram/Appam pan and add 1/2 tsp oil to each mold. Drop in the mixed batter. Cook on both sides until done..