Crockpot pork green chile stew. Crock Pot Pork Green Chili is a soul-satisfying bowl of delicious chunks of tender pork in a slightly thickened sauce loaded with lots of green chilies, tomatillos, and spices. A Colorado-inspired favorite that is just as good eaten out of a bowl like a stew as it is poured over burritos. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Personally, I would brown the meat first in a little oil then continue with the recipe. Place the beef tenderloin cubes, pork loin cubes, and masa harina in a plastic bag, and shake to coat the meat. If you love green chile recipes you must check out this easy Green Chile Pork Slow Cooker Stew. You can have Crockpot pork green chile stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot pork green chile stew
- It’s 2 lb of pork roast,fat trimmed.
- It’s 1 medium of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic,minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic,thin sliced.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- You need 2 slice of jalepeno,slice and deseed.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of can diced tomato do not drain.
- You need 8 oz of can tomato with chiles.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
It's a Green Chile Pork Stew that's loaded with Hatch Green chiles, pork, potatoes, and spices. And it makes a great bowl of comfort to warm the soul and fill the belly with goodness. Slow Cooker Pork and Green Chile Stew Serve this with tortillas, or over brown rice with a little light sour cream and a slice of avocado if you wish and you'll have a delicious meal. More pork crock pot recipes you might enjoy are Italian Pulled Pork Ragu , Sazon Pork Chops , and Pork and Gandules.
Crockpot pork green chile stew instructions
- Place pork in crockpot and add onion and garlic and jalepno all around pork..
- Pour on broth,chiles and tomatoes.
- Toss spices on top and cook on low 6-8 hrs.
- Shred pork when done cooking and serve..
Once the pork is cooked shred it in the crock pot with two forks. Serve the green chile pork stew with toppings such as shredded cheese, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro, olives, and sour cream. The stew may also be served over a bed of rice. Notes But my husband ended up trumping them all with his request for a homemade Chile Verde, aka pork green chili. Creating This Pork Green Chili Recipe Chile verde is one of those recipes that for some reason has escaped me because I haven't been able to figure out the secret to make it taste like my favorite restaurant-style staple.