Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian). Vegetarian Tikka Masala (cauliflower or gobi masala) is the perfect Indian dish for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. There's so much flavor in this Indian cauliflower recipe! Cauliflower Tikka Masala is such an amazing dish. enter, this amazing vegan tikka masala! (sorry for yelling….
Most veggies, tofu, tempeh, seitan, vegan chikin, chickpeas, lentils, soycurls or just use as a dressing over a bowl. Tips for Making Vegetarian Tikka Masala. This tikka masala recipe is vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and OH SO DELICIOUS! You can have Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian)
- It’s 1 packages of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1 packages of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 medium of fresh zucchini.
- You need 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of jars tikka masala sause (I use Patacks brand).
- Prepare 2 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
My mouth is watering just thinking about this Indian dish, I want it NOW! Good thing we put some in our freezer, I am going to bust it out for lunch today. Yes, this vegetarian tikka masala freezes well, another reason to. In fact, I have almost twenty vegetarian and vegan Indian recipes in the archives!
Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) step by step
- Put all ingredients (including cilantro) in a large skillet EXCEPT the vegetables..
- Let sauce simmer for 1/2 an hour..
- Add remaining vegetables and simmer until zucchini and cauliflower are soft..
- I serve over basmati rice with homemade naan and mango lassi drinks..
When I'm looking for a plant-based way to get my daily protein, there are always plenty of Indian chickpea recipes I can whip up. To prepare the sauce cook onion, garlic, ginger, tomato and raw cashews in little oil. At the end add cumin powder and coriander powder. Add the onion, ginger, and garlic and stir to coat. Veganlovlie Recipes / Vegan Tikka Masala Curry : This is the recipe for the tikka masala curry that you may have seen in one of our What We Eat videos.