Bechamel pasta. Also add salt and pepper to the sauce. Return pasta to the pot and pour in bechamel sauce. Using a wooden spoon, mix well until all the pasta is coated with the sauce.
Since Lebanon was under French control for quite a bit of time, whether it's the French-speaking Lebanese citizens or the French-inspired dishes, you will find French influence throughout Lebanon until this day. Pasta lovers, may I present to you, the Egyptian version of Pastitsio. One of life's true pleasures, a comfort food that only pasta lovers will appreciate. You can cook Bechamel pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bechamel pasta
- You need 80 grams of butter or u can use any kind of oil you like.
- Prepare 400 grams of spaghetti or any pasta type you have (boiled).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove or more if you like garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 liter of milk.
- It’s 3 of crushed cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Ps : you can use any other condiment you like but don't put alot.
- It’s of You can put 1 Maggie cube.
- Prepare of Cheese and bread crumbs for the toping.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
Layers of pasta and – a little tangy – ground beef stacked together then topped with thick, brown and bubbly bechamel sauce that is not runny but not dry too. what else can you look for?!!. This is a very common dish in Egyptian banquets. The Best Pasta With Bechamel Sauce Recipes on Yummly Pasta With Bechamel, Bechamel Sauce Recipe For Lasagna Or Pasta, Vegetable Cannelloni Baked In Bechamel Sauce This is an Egyptian favorite.
Bechamel pasta step by step
- In a medium heat but the butter until melted.
- In the food processor put the onion, garlic and bell pepper just to become finely chopped.
- Add them to the butter and stir, be careful not to burn them.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Add the milk gradually and stir well each time you add the milk.
- When it comes to boil stir well, until its thick and nice.
- Add pepper and salt, cardamom or any other condiment.
- But the boiled pasta, stir and let for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat.
- But the basta in a pyrex pan and put some cheese and bread crumbs on the top.
- Put in the oven just to toast the top.
- For the chicken breasts you can make em by two ways : 1- to cut them into a small cubes and add them to the butter in step 3 OR 2- you can soak em in yogurt, lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper for 1 hour and grill them then cut to long pieces and add to the surving dish beside your pasta.
- Pon appetite 🌹.
A ground meat mixture between two layers of macaroni smothered in a creamy bachamel sauce. You can use any type of pasta you like. The most common are Penne (which is my favorite) angel hair, spaghetti or elbow macaroni. Bechamel Pasta is almost always made in large pyrex pans. Which is great because it reheats well and ends up making for great lunch the next day or dinner.