Tomato garlic chicken. Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic A throw-together pantry dish. Perfect if you have lots of chicken you need to cook! This is an Easy Chicken Curry that you need in your life.
This is a great kid friendly curry, that freezes. Garlic Tomato Basil Chicken is quick to whip up without compromising on flavour! Tomato and basil are a match made in heaven as it is. You can cook Tomato garlic chicken using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato garlic chicken
- You need 400 grams of chicken leg.
- Prepare 200 grams of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 5 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 5 grams of Basil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of patatas.
- You need 30 grams of Fennel (optional).
- You need of Oliver oil.
- Prepare 1 of chili (optional).
- It’s Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Herb.
- You need of Fennel seed.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Or any dry herb as preferred 😉.
However, mix them together with some garlic and pan seared chicken breasts, and you have the best buttery, blistered tomatoes and garlic flavours in this Garlic Tomato Basil Chicken recipe! How to Make Chicken Breast with Tomatoes and Garlic. Cut chicken breasts into tenders, season with dried oregano, salt and pepper; gently toss around to coat right on the cutting board. My tip on peeling garlic cloves quickly is to smash it with flat side of a knife first, then peel and mince.
Tomato garlic chicken step by step
- Apply salt evenly on the chicken leg and leave it in the fridge overnight without cover(you can skip the overnight process if you don’t have enough time). Apply olive oil on the chicken skin before cooking.
- Put all vegetables into the bowl include the chopped potato and onion. Keep the skin of garlic. Add oil, salt,pepper and herb before mixing them all evenly..
- Put the vegetable in the pot before putting chicken. Put lemon slices, chili and basil between chicken and vegetables.
- Preheat oven under 175 degrees Celsius for 10 mins. Cook the pot under 200 degrees for 40 mins without cover. Take out the chicken after 20 mins in oven. Dip the oil in the pot by brush then apply it evenly on the skin. Turn the pot around and put it back to the oven for another 20 mins..
- Voilà ❤️.
Hallelujah and glory be, this tomato-butter-garlic basil chicken combination was so utterly simple and perfect. The LAND O LAKES ® European Style Super Premium Butter, as we talked about before, is just plain everything. The ingredient combination here is so simple that you must must must make sure every ingredient is high quality to the point of CAN'T NOT HAVE IT. Chicken, coated in a tomato herb and garlic sauce is anything but boring. Making this chicken is super easy!