Spicy Honey Garlic Instant Pot Noodles. If you haven't made noodles in your Instant Pot yet you're seriously missing out! Say goodbye to complicated stir fries (well, except for this Instant Pot Mongolian Beef anyway!) that dirty up a whole bunch of pots and pans, and say hello to this one pot version of a chicken stir fry with rice noodles!. These Spicy Honey Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are a delicious, healthy dinner idea that.
Add sesame oil, soy sauce (or tamari), minced garlic, honey, chili-garlic sauce, water, chicken, and rice noodles to the Instant Pot. This Instant Pot Korean Beef can be used for tacos or turned into delicious bowls – just add rice, kimchi and sriracha mayo! There was this time in my life when I only ate zucchini noodles and it was a very sad time indeed. You can cook Spicy Honey Garlic Instant Pot Noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce or tamari.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce (like Sriracha or Sambal Oelek).
- You need 2 of medium-sized chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of (225g/8oz) package rice noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds for garnish.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Prepare 1 of each red and yellow bell pepper, sliced.
Not bashing noodles of the vegetal variety but, let us be real. There was this time in my life when I only ate zucchini noodles and it was a very sad time indeed. Instant – Pot Spicy Thai Noodle Bowl -The easiest noodle recipe ever! A quick recipe for flavorful Asia inspired noodle made right in the instant pot.
Spicy Honey Garlic Instant Pot Noodles step by step
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, honey, chili garlic sauce, chicken, water and rice noodles to Instant Pot in that order, making sure rice noodles are floating a little bit above the liquid. Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes – Instant Pot will take about 15 minutes to come to pressure and pressure cook the 2 min..
- Do a quick release of the pressure, then open lid when safe to do so. Add in bell peppers and broccoli, and gently toss with noodles, pushing veggies underneath hot noodles to steam. Replace lid and let sit 5-10 minutes..
- Remove lid, serve in bowls then top with sesame seeds. Enjoy!.
Get a family favorite meal on the table even faster on busy nights! Leftovers are yummy hot or cold! Add sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, honey, chili garlic sauce, chicken, water and rice noodles to Instant Pot in that order, making sure rice noodles are floating a little bit above the liquid. Instant Pot: Place all ingredients except red peppers in the Instant Pot (affiliate link). If you get splatter, pause, or cover with a towel.