Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions). Prepare avocados while turkey is cooking. Warm tortillas (microwave or oven), add turkey taco meat, top with avocado and enjoy! In a small bowl, combine the remaining salsa and sour cream.
You'll need to eat them with a spoon eat up every last bite. Place the contents of one freezer bag into your Instant Pot (no need to defrost). Top with Primal Kitchen® Chipotle Lime Mayo, avocado, green onion, sautéed green bell peppers, sour cream, cotija cheese. You can cook Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey (93% lean).
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles (not drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice (Key West or other brand).
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar (I used dark).
- You need 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 of avocados sliced.
- It’s 4 of whole wheat tortillas (or preference).
Making Thursday night tacos a thing with this Spicy Turkey Taco Salad with Baja Dressing. Chipotle chili seasoned taco meat, fresh greens, black beans, avocado, mango, and a little cheddar cheese too. Topped with tortilla chips for crunch, and finished with a creamy Baja style dressing that's spicy and cooling, delish! Tips for Instant Pot Turkey Taco Soup: Use your favorite taco seasoning in this recipe.
Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions) instructions
- Combine all spices and sugar in a small bowl..
- Set instant pot on saute feature for 3-4 minutes. Let instant pot warm up then add olive oil and turkey. Stir occasionally until turkey has lightly browned..
- Add bowl of seasonings, lime juice, green chiles, and Cowboy Caviar. Stir until well combined..
- Set instant pot on pressure cooker feature for 8 minutes on high..
- Prepare avocados while turkey is cooking..
- Warm tortillas (microwave or oven), add turkey taco meat, top with avocado and enjoy!.
I usually buy the brand that is the cheapest (or on sale at the time). Use your favorite salsa as well. I splurge on salsa and this is the brand I use in this soup. Find the OXO Meat Chopper here. Add in trivet and place frozen or fresh ground meat directly on trivet.