Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops. Mix spices and brown sugar and rub into both sides of pork chops. Set Instant Pot on saute (high) and add tablespoon butter. These Shortcut Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Boneless Pork Chops are a great last-minute meal that calls for ingredients you likely already have on-hand.
Make sure all pork chops are browned. After the onions are golden, add some broth to the cooker and return the pork chops to the Instant Pot. Finish the gravy with sour cream. You can have Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 4-6 of Boneless Pork Chops.
- You need 1 Stick of Butter.
- It’s 1 Package of Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water or Chicken Broth.
How to cook bone-in pork chops The next step to making sure that your pork chops turn out successful is to remove the pork chops to a plate and deglaze your pot. How to Cook Pork Chops in the Instant Pot: HOORAY for Instant Pot Recipes – thank you for simplifying my life, IP, especially on busy soccer nights and dance recitals. Friends, you can throw this crowd pleasing dish together in no time! Start with rubbing a bit of our homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix over the pork chops.
Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops instructions
- Place pork chops in Instant Pot with coconut oil. Turn on saute setting and brown on both sides..
- Place butter on top and sprinkle ranch packet on top..
- Pour water or chicken broth over pork..
- Place lid on. Push manual button and set to 5 minutes..
- Naturally release pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure..
Store-bought Ranch Seasoning Mix will also work. Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe. You are going to love this easy BBQ Boneless Pork Chops Recipe. The BBQ sauce is amazing and I love to spoon it over Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes. Remove pork chops, then stir in baby spinach and lemon juice, letting spinach wilt slightly.