Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake. Since making the decision to stick to a ketogenic diet, making the adjustment to more fat and less carbs was strange at first, but it has become second nature and I feel much better with less carbs in my body. And when I discovered that I could make a keto cheesecake in the Instant Pot, that was a happy day in this house. Creamiest cheesecake I've ever made and the Instant Pot made it so easy and worry free.
It reminds me of New York style cheesecakes that I had while growing up on Long Island — rich and creamy, with a dense and smooth consistency. Cheesecakes are dubbed "New York style" when they're made with heavy cream (for that firm and silky texture. Garnished with chopped pecans and a caramel sauce. You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- Prepare 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
Bring out the Instant Pot and make this delicious, creamy keto cheesecake you will absolutely love! This healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free. Did I mention it is quick and easy to Keto Cheesecake Recipe made in the Instant Pot. For this keto cheesecake recipe, I needed a little help since before I had only made a high protein cheesecake recipe (not in the instant pot), back in my IIFYM days.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake step by step
- Blend Cream Cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated into the cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 Cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into the cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes and let slow release for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan..
I combined this primal cheesecake recipe and this gluten free sugar free cheesecake recipe and adjusted the crust recipe and then added or removed ingredients depending on what I. Our Easy Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate of richness with every bite bringing pleasure and zero guilt. This delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is made with full-fat cream cheese, keto sweetener, and all of the delicious flavors you expect in a low carb cheesecake. How to make Low Carb Cheesecake in the Instant Pot. Next, unlock lid and using sling, remove cheesecake.