Thai Beef Noodle Soup.
You can have Thai Beef Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Beef Noodle Soup
- Prepare 8 oz of rice noodles.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil, divided.
- You need 1 lb of steak, top round or NY strip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery, sliced on thin diagnal.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of medium sliced jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of scallions, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic chili pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
Thai Beef Noodle Soup instructions
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium high heat in a large skillet or soup pot. Pan fried steak 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove to plate..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute garlic in pan droppings until golden. Add jalapenos and stir fry until juices start to release..
- Add celery scallions and cinnamon. Stirring, cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth fish sauce and garlic chili pepper sauce to vegetables. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and turn heat to low..
- Meanwhile slice beef into thin strips and set aside. Add any accumulated juices to soup..
- Boil noodles according to the box directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Toss with remaining oil to keep noodles separated..
- Just before serving add bean sprouts to soup and stir for one minute.
- Divide noodles between four bowls top with reserved steak and ladle soup over. Garnish with cilantro and serve..