Simple Roast Chicken For Christmas Dinner.
You can have Simple Roast Chicken For Christmas Dinner using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Roast Chicken For Christmas Dinner
- You need 2 of Chicken thighs (on the bone).
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s of Roast Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 small of sized one Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of Medium-sized sweet tomato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Simple Roast Chicken For Christmas Dinner instructions
- Pat away any excess liquid from the chicken thighs with a paper towel. Prick the back of the chicken thigh here and there with a fork and rub some salt into both sides of the meat, especially generously on the back)..
- Sprinkle plenty of coarsely ground pepper on both sides of the meat. Rub olive oil into the surface of the skin..
- Grease a baking tray with oil and line with parchment paper. If you don't have a baking tray make a deep box out of aluminium foil for each leg..
- Line the tray with sliced onion and rest the chicken thighs skin-side-up on top. Roughly chop the vegetables and arrange them alongside the meat..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for 50 – 60 minutes until the skin becomes crispy. The meat will get marinated by the juices coming out of the vegetables during cooking..
- Take away any burned vegetables or tomato skins and arrange on a plate to serve..