Antipasto Toss. Our Deli Antipasto Toss is so easy to throw together as an appetizer or light lunch. One quick trip to your market is all it takes to turn out an antipasto worthy of an Italian restaurant. The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
This combine-and-chill dish can be made ahead and pulled out of the refrigerator just before serving.. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, cauliflower and onions. Combine the salad dressing and lemon juice; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. You can cook Antipasto Toss using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antipasto Toss
- You need 1 can of (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained.
- You need 1 jar of (about 6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts (do not drain).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pitted ripe olives, cut into halves.
- You need 1/2 cup of herb and garlic or Italian salad dressing.
- You need 2 of bunches romaine, torn into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 bunch of leaf lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni.
Just before serving, combine the romaine, tomatoes, mushrooms, salami, provolone and olives in a serving bowl. Add marinated vegetables; toss to coat. This antipasto salad is low carb. If you want even fewer carbs (or were looking to make a keto antipasto salad), you can switch up the antipasto ingredients you add, maximizing low-carb toppings and minimizing toppings with a higher count.
Antipasto Toss step by step
- Toss beans, artichoke hearts (with liquid), olives and salad dressing..
- Cover and refrigerate..
- Just before serving, toss with remaining ingredients..
For a vegetarian antipasto salad, add extra veggies. Use this recipe as a base, adding marinated treats to bolster up seasonal veggies. This salad is great slightly warm or cold. Cook your own baby artichokes from scratch or used your favorite frozen or canned variety. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community.