Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.