Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Our favourite Chicken Alfredo recipe with the pasta cooked right in is perfect comfort food at its finest.
Try this Alfredo recipe with pasta, chicken or zoodles! A few months ago, a reader asked if I have an Alfredo sauce recipe. I told her I didn't but would add it to my list. You can have Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 of large French bread loaf.
The most creamy and delicious homemade garlic alfredo shells topped with crispy parmesan garlic chicken. This is an absolutely fantastic meal that will instantly become a family favorite! There are some recipes that I get so excited about sharing with you. This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is a deliciously easy meal.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
Add mushrooms, spinach and grilled chicken to make it a meal! This Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine with fresh spinach and mushrooms is a serious must-try! Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. In a medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt butter.