Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Chia seeds, oats, almond butter, coconut, dates… basically every ingredient in these cookies. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Chia Seed Cookies.
The receipe is Oatmeal Peanut Chia Cookie. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love. You can cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Chocolate Oat Cookies and a Cookbook! These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. Super simple, satisfying overnight oats with flax and chia seeds can be made in five And that will leave you with plenty of room to nab Christmas cookie or two later in the day. <= Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! An easy way to incorporate chia seeds into family treats. These delicious cookies contain no eggs or butter and are easy to make. Cookies will be soft; allow them to cool. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies No Sugar Recipes.