Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod.
You can have Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod
- Prepare of cod loins.
- Prepare of capers.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of GF Rotini.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Herb crust.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of granulated garlic.
- It’s of dried chives.
- Prepare of oregano.
Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod step by step
- Start cooking the noodles per directions. For me to get GF noodles al dente while leaving them with enough structure to not just become an unappetizing mess I soak them. Pour them into a mixing bowl and cover with warm water, hot if I'm in a hurry and going to be watching them closely. Just let them soak until they are almost to the stage where real noodles get to in boiling water when you can just get one to cut against the inside of the pot with an edge of a spoon. Finish cooking with the meal.
- Mix the ingredients for the herb crust together in a bowl..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large skillet. Cover each side of the cod loins with the herb cheese mixture..
- Sear the cod loins on each side and set aside tented with foil. Leave the heat on the skillet. Add the rest of the oil and remaining ingredients excluding the pasta and capers..
- Cook until the garlic is no longer raw but not turning brown. Pour in the drained pasta and stir until the oil coats all the noodles. You can add additional Parmesan here to the noodle if you like..
- Dish up the pasta, top with a cod loin and add capers to your taste. Enjoy!.