Mirchiyon Ka Salan Hyderabadi !!!.
You can cook Mirchiyon Ka Salan Hyderabadi !!! using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mirchiyon Ka Salan Hyderabadi !!!
- You need of Green chilies.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need of Tamarind (brown) the tangy one.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of (Curry leaves half a bunch fresh.
- You need of Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, kalonji seeds all less then half curry spoon for tadka I.e (tempering).
- Prepare of Badam I prepare this or optional peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Seasame seeds (till) ().
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Desiccated coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dhania (coriander seeds)(.
- You need of Zeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
Mirchiyon Ka Salan Hyderabadi !!! step by step
- Firstly wash and deseed green chilli’s keep it asusual don’t chop it.
- Then soak tamarind in warm water.
- Now take a griddle keep it on medium flame and dry roast the above ingredients from badam to cumin seeds. While u half fry onions chopped drizzle some oil till raw smell is gone.
- One all ingredients are @ room temperature grind & prepare a fine paste add little water while grinding.
- Pick a wok and keep it on medium flame add oil like 4-5 tablespoons first fry and remove the green chilli’s set aside.
- In the same oil add the tadka (tempering) this mentioned above stirr for two minutes aroma is around then add that masala & salt, chilli, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste then fry it well until raw smell is gone if it gets sticky sprinkle little water in between while frying again fry until oil separates and the raw smell is gone.
- Then add the tamarind pulp in two three rounds till tamarind is no more with pulp in it squeeze till then.
- Now add water accordingly if u want thick consistency or gravy type it’s totally up to u.and boil it very nicely on simmer flame meanwhile add tomato chop in only two half if small & four half’s if big tomatoe boil till oil separates & all tamarind raw smell is gone.
- Then enjoy this dish with yummy dam biryani or if u use like regular curry use with white rice & masoor dal great combination again !!!!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: we can prepare this in either ways same recipe only if u like green curry u can add green spicy chilli paste instead of red chilli powder & turmeric very less if u prepare green curry taste is good anyway…..!!!!.