cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol). Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for. Season with garlic salt, pepper and Stevia (opt) to taste. Leave the skin on the cucumbers.
You can also use coconut oil spray to make it an AP (Alternate Protocol) recipe. Toss it with fresh parsley for more flavor! Easy, delicious and healthy Cucumber Salad (HCG Diet) recipe from SparkRecipes. You can have cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol)
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fat free feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mct oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 medium of persian cucumbers.
- You need 1 large of green onion.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of dill.
See our top-rated recipes for Cucumber Salad (HCG Diet). Top hcg salad recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.. hCG – Cucumber Salad. . Be sure and add your fruit choice. HCG Diet Protocol Tips: How to avoid a 'Steak Day'.
cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol) step by step
- mince green onion.
- roughly chop cucumbers.
- combine veggies in a bowl.
- then add your favorite oil. I use mct oil but Any oil is fine.
- add salt, pepper, dill, and garlic powder to taste.
- mix it all up. then add the feta..
- mix again and then add a squeeze of lemon over the top and enjoy!.
Some experienced HCG dieters include broccoli in their diet without any problem. Though if you base it on Dr. Simeon's original manuscript, broccoli and cauliflower are not included in the list. HCG Triumph is the leader in HCG Diet Drops and support products. I get lots of questions about being vegetarian on the hCG Diet, so today we have a lovely interview with Mary to help us out with that.