Easy Italian Pasta Salad. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. We are kind of having a moment here. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for This Italian Pasta Salad recipe is a really fun twist on a classic pasta salad because it's loaded with so many goodies.
This Italian Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck. A good pasta salad can only be good if the pasta is good. It's the foundation of the entire dish! You can have Easy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 6 oz of package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- You need 15 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 8 oz of package of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 6 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 3 of med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- You need 1/2 cup of small diced red onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 cup of Italian dressing or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of of Italian seasoning or to taste.
Here are some important things to remember when boiling pasta for pasta salad, or any dish with pasta, really Easy Italian Pasta Salad is an easy side dish for any potluck. This simple pasta salad recipe has fresh vegetables, olives, pepperoni and salami and a Italian dressing that makes it the perfect summer salad. I've been making this recipe for years and everyone always loves it! PIN IT Now to save for.
Easy Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..
Classic Italian flavors make this super easy spaghetti salad with pepperoni, veggies, and Italian dressing a potluck favorite everyone will love. Just like dust bunnies and crumbs dropped and forgotten (or ignored?) in the corners of the kitchen, there's. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Pasta Salad recipe with Italian dressing is so simple to make.