Crockpot pulled pork chili. Throw McCormick® Slow Cooker Sauces In Your Slow Cooker To Add More Flavor To Your Dishes. Make Cooking With Your Slow Cooker Even Easier With McCormick® Slow Cooker Sauces. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chili – This amazing, sweet heat style pulled pork chili is absolutely mouthwatering! Everything you love about pulled pork made into a hearty chili that's packed with BBQ flavor and perfectly hearty for those cold fall and winter evenings! My Pulled Pork Chili recipe is an easy slow cooker recipe that is great as a hot, weeknight meal for your family. You can cook Crockpot pulled pork chili using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot pulled pork chili
- Prepare 4 lb of pork roast-excess fat trimmed.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves,peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of yellow onions diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper,diced.
- It’s 2 small of red peppers,diced.
- Prepare 2 small of yellow pepper,diced.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes do not drain.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes with green chiles do not drain.
Full of tender slow cooked and incredibly flavorful pork, beans, tomatoes and seasonings, it's hearty and perfect for game day, too! How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Chili. Pulled Pork Chili is one of those recipes where all you do is throw a few ingredients in the slow cooker and forget about it. Mix together the tomato paste, vegetable oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic and onions in a microwave-safe bowl.
Crockpot pulled pork chili instructions
- Add roast to crockpot,press knife in the spots and push garlic into the roast.
- Pour hot sauce over meat and sprinkle with all seasonings. Place veggies and tomatoes ontop of roast and seasonings..
- Cover and cook low 8-10hours.
- Shred pork when done cooking with two forks and remove bone.
Cover the top of the bowl with a very wet paper towel. Season the pork shoulder with the sugar, salt, pepper and onion powder. Place the pork in the crockpot and add the beer. Place the pork roast in a crock pot. Sprinkle the paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt on top of the roast..