Chinese Duck Liver Sausage And Onion. Great recipe for Chinese Duck Liver Sausage And Onion. Cured Chicken Chinese Style Sausage (Lap Xuong Mai Quoi Chicken) (No MSG) – Made in USA I ordered some non-pork lap cheong. One is chicken and one is pure duck liver.
Chinese sausage is unlike any meat you've ever eaten before. "Lap Cheong" 臘腸 is made most popularly from pork and fat. The sausage is marinated, salted and smoked. You can also find Chinese sausage made from duck liver or pork liver too (darker deep reddish/brown color). You can have Chinese Duck Liver Sausage And Onion using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Duck Liver Sausage And Onion
- You need of DUCK LIVER SAUSAGE AND ONION.
- You need 4 of chinese duck liver sausage / Yun Chung.
- It’s 2 large of dice onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of BAKE RICE OR.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice.
See great recipes for Asparagus and mushrooms with Duck liver too! See great recipes for Pork Liver With Ginger too! See great recipes for Cajun Smoked Duck Sausage too! Over low heat, slowly heat a medium-sized claypot on the stove, taking care to do so gradually to prevent the pot from cracking.
Chinese Duck Liver Sausage And Onion step by step
- break sausage skin up and crumble sausage.
- with oil put sausage and onion in pan in medium heat and sautee for 8 minute.
- goes well with rice or makes great filling for bun.
- BAKE RICE DUCK LIVER.
- put cooked duck liver sausage and onion with red chili onto cooked rice and bake for another 2 minute.
Stir around occasionally to brown the sausage, gradually rendering the fat. With chopsticks or a slotted spoon, remove the sausage from the pot. Pak Choy, Spring Onion, Arrowheads Method. Blanch the waxed duck and the waxed pork (to remove the oil on it). Chop the onions and then grind them.