Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP. Now pork ribs take less time to cook in the instant pot than beef ribs do. TIP: You need the natural release, because this helps the beef short ribs finish cooking and helps them come out tender. This Fast and Easy Instant Pot Ribs Recipe produces amazing ribs that are moist and fall-off-the-bone tender, in a quarter of the time it would take making ribs a traditional way.
I bit the bullet on Black Friday and ordered an Instant Pot. The second goal was to actually use it, and with my friends raving about IP ribs, my debut recipe was these tender, fall off the bone Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs. Beef Short Ribs are perfect comfort food. You can cook Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP
- You need 3 lb of beef ribs.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder to taste.
- You need 1 of garlic powder heavy.
- It’s 1 of Salt heavy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
This Short Ribs Recipe is cooked in no time and the depth of flavor is amazing! Enter the instant pot, I found this recipe / process to be pretty spot-on , the ribs came out as good as the ones that I typically make in an electric smoker. Beef short ribs are fantastic because they're thick and marbled with delicious fats, which creates a lot of flavor in a small bite. I gave the ribs a quick rub down with some simple spices like ground ginger, garlic powder, salt and pepper, then I placed them on the rack inside my Instant Pot.
Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP step by step
- Here is the ribs I bought.
- Clean and trim ribs if required. Sprinkle salt, chili powder and garlic powder all over the ribs.
- Add water to IP liner. I also used the trivet, but if the ribs sit in the water, that works also. Place ribs on end in IP.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 35 minutes, start.
- Natural release 10 minutes, quick release remaining pressure.
- They are done!.
- Carefully take them out, serve. Yes, lost a bone or two taking them out..
The ribs are first sauted in the Instant Pot, as are some onion, garlic, and carrots. The ribs are pressure cooked in a mixture of broth, balsamic, red wine, and honey. This makes for a really nice red wine braised beef short ribs recipe but done in the Instant Pot instead of in the oven. Instant Pot Country Style Ribs – These Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are so tender and flavorful! They start with a simple dry rub, are smothered in bbq sauce, and cooked up in your Instant Pot pressure cooker for a delicious and easy meal!