Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩). Another bonus, you'll not need to use expansive live fish for this dish. I like to use sole fillet as it is affordable and less fishy compared to other options. Just follow the following step by step illustrations and you can make your own fillet in creamy corn sauce.
Cod Fish Fillet in Creamy Corn Sauce 粟米斑塊 is another classic Cantonese recipe that is super. Japanese Gyudon, thinly sliced fatty beef cooked in a slightly sweet mixture of mirin and soy sauce served over rice. I was very lucky to have found this free range corn – fed chicken, which has a lovely golden colour after cooking. You can cook Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩)
- You need 1 of frozen sole fish filet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s dash of pepper.
- You need dash of scallions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white rice.
- You need of Oil (enough to shallow fry in your pan).
So here it is, hope you'll like it. In a sauce pan combine together corn, chicken stock and sugar. Place fish fillets inside the bowl with flour mix one or two at a time then cover and shake to coat fish evenly. Deep fry fish until cooked then place in.
Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) instructions
- Cook rice (however you like to cook your rice).
- Defrost fish, cut into medium pieces, and marinate with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together flour and corn starch..
- Heat oil (coconut is the healthiest for frying I believe) and beat egg in the meantime..
- Dip fish in egg, and coat in flour/starch mixture. Repeat if you're missing spots or want a heavier batter..
- Fry a few pieces at a time, about 5 minutes each side. Should come out nice and golden brown! (or deep fry if you want legit results).
- Bring creamed corn to a boil (add water if it evaporates too much). Slowly pour in remaining egg and mix gently, so egg ribbons form in the liquid..
- Plate rice, add fish, pour sauce on top and garnish with some scallions..
Fish Fillet With White Sauce Recipes. Deep Fried Fish Fillet in Sweet Corn Sauce. This mushroom sauce, paired with white fish fillets, is a simple recipe that is ready in minutes— perfect for an easy and quick family meal. The sauce is also good over salmon or tuna, or try it over chicken or sliced pork tenderloin for a change of pace. Anyway, this is my stir-fried fish fillet with black bean sauce.