Italian kielbasa and potatoes. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. These roasted potatoes are ultra crispy and flavorful with a perfect browning on the coins of kielbasa. These roasted potatoes with sausage couldn't be easier; no need to peel the potatoes and it's a one-pan potatoes recipe with a quick and easy prep.
The Best Kielbasa Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Hearty Sausage Stew, Baked Sausage With Lentils And Vegetables, Harvest Pork With Apples And Sauerkraut. This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite. You can cook Italian kielbasa and potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian kielbasa and potatoes
- It’s 6 of potatoes cubed.
- It’s 1 of ring of kiebasa.
- It’s 1 packages of of italian dressing dip mix.
- It’s 6 large of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of shakes of pepper and tumeric.
- You need 2 of pinches of applewood rub.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Yesterday was one of those days. This recipe for kielbasa and potatoes usually fits the bill. Looking for a hearty meat and potatoes casserole? MORE+ LESS Italian Roasted Potatoes – buttery, cheesy oven-roasted potatoes with Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and Parmesan cheese.
Italian kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Set oven at350' spray.
- In a round casserole dish spray cooking oil and put in potatoes and put on spices.wash mushrooms and cut off stems and cut mushrooms in4 pieces and add in.spices.
- Slice kielbasa and cut each piece in half put in dish and put on Italian package and slowly pour on water then put lid on casserole dish and put in oven an hour and20 minutes or until potatoes are soft and serve with your favorite vegetable.
I love baby potatoes and they are perfect for this Italian roasted potatoes recipe. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. This slow cooker recipe is simple and pairs kielbasa with fresh cabbage, potato, and onion.