Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. Check Out Sun Dried Tomatoes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In a small saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
Or simply by stirring through chopped sun dried tomato! Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce! The sun-dried tomato pasta sauce is made from scratch using basil, red pepper flakes, garlic, paprika, cream, and shredded Mozzarella cheese. You can cook Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- Prepare 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- It’s Cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- You need Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
I am a huge fan of pasta, and some of the most popular pasta recipes on this site include this chicken mozzarella pasta that you are. When you scan the ingredients in this recipe, or, quite simply, see the photos, you know it's going to be a winner. Pasta + chicken in a creamy parmesan garlic sauce with sun dried tomato = a sure fire hit with everyone! If you're a lover of simple pasta, you're going to love this recipe.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
It's big on flavor and short on time and both vegan and gluten free! In my world, it doesn't get much better than that. It's the Dressing. 🙂 It's a vinaigrette, and it's made using the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes. And it's not only infused with sun dried tomato flavour, it's got a bunch of other flavourings as well, all things we love – garlic, herbs, sugar, salad and pepper. The Best Pasta With Sundried Tomatoes And Spinach Recipes on Yummly