Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 1/2 lb of rib-eye steak, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion, sliced moon shaped slivers.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 head of butter or boston lettuce, separated into leaves.
- You need 2 of jalapeño peppers, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 medium of carrots, slice into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of sriracha (optional).
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 3 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of pear.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Put all of the marinade ingredients in a food processor and give several pulses till marinade is smooth..
- Pour marinade into ziploc bag with steak and onions..
- Gently massage the meat to ensure the marinade coats everything. Refrigerate overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add meat shaking off excess marinade and cook until cooked through. You may want to drain liquid halfway through to make the crisp edges of meat..
- Serve on lettuce with peppers and carrots on top..