Norwegian Garlic Thyme Chicken.
You can cook Norwegian Garlic Thyme Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Norwegian Garlic Thyme Chicken
- You need of garlic 2 heads.
- Prepare of chicken skin on bone in I used chicken breast.
- It’s of thyme.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of chicken broth.
Norwegian Garlic Thyme Chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat the oil in an oven safe pan. Peel the garlic and separate the cloves..
- Sear the chicken skin side down 5 minutes.
- Sear the other side 3 minutes remove the chicken and add the garlic to the pan sauté for 3 minutes..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken back into the pan. Sprinkle the thyme over the chicken and beside the chicken in the oil..
- Put into the oven for 30 minutes covered. Then remove the chicken from pan..
- Add the broth and mash the garlic cloves. Heat on top of stove. Let reduce till thickened..
- Add the chicken back into the pan basting the chicken. Keep basting for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.