You can have Homemade soymilk using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade soymilk
- It’s 320 grams of dry soy beans.
- You need cup of water.
- You need 1 of sugar and vanilla to taste.
- Prepare 1 of cheese cloth.
Homemade soymilk instructions
- Soak the beans in water overnight (or just 8 hours). About four fingers covering the beans. These will absorb the water and double in size..
- Discard the water and wash the beans thoroughly..
- Add 1 cup of soy beans in a blender with 3 cups of water (if you want a denser milk you can add only 2 cups). Blend for about 2 minutes..
- You will now strain the soybean mixture through a cheese cloth over a large pot (very large since it will make you a gallon).
- Once you strain the mixture, you will need to squeeze the remaining liquid out of the soybean mixture..
- The remaining pulp is called okara, save it since you can make a wide variety of healthy dishes with this..
- You will now repeat steps 3 through 6 until youre done blending and straining the soybeans..
- Once you have the raw milk, you will need to take it to a boil and then boil it for about 2 minutes stirring constantly. The milk will raise like dairy milk so its important to keep an eye on it..
- Let the milk chill completely..
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to taste and enjoy this delicious, natural soy milk!!.