Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked. With a sauce containing a full cup of heavy whipping cream plus Parmesan cheese, this chicken dish isn't kidding around about helping you get your keto-friendly fats in.. EASY & CHEESY CHICKEN BREASTS SPINACH BAKE. With spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella, and feta, this Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake recipe is going to be your new keto friendly, low carb family favorite!
Whether you are eating low-carb or not, who wouldn't be excited to see this hot and bubbly Keto Chicken Cheese Bake on the dinner table — just waiting to be served? Say goodbye to those store-bought dressings, ketchup and bbq-sauces that are packed with sugar. No boring chicken recipes allowed on the keto diet. You can cook Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked
- Prepare 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s handful of spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream or full fat milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
Get all your protein in the most delicious way possible—topped with cheese and bacon, loaded with garlic, or tossed in a spicy jerk spice rub. Perfectly pan seared chicken breasts smothered with a wonderfully rich and creamy spinach sauce. This easy chicken breasts recipe is a fantastic low carb, Keto-friendly dinner, and it comes together super fast! S pinach Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella – All of the delicious flavors of cream cheese, spinach, and chicken are packed into this delicious dinner recipe!
Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked step by step
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.
This easy spinach chicken casserole recipe comes together quite quickly and makes a nice combination for a busy day's meal. As a bonus, this casserole recipe is also keto diet friendly, gluten-free, and low carb. Since I started eating low carb and gluten-free, I haven't had fettuccine noodles in a long while. But, I do have an easy low carb keto Alfredo sauce recipe that I make all the time! The great thing about this easy Alfredo sauce is that it's naturally low carb and keto, without any unusual ingredients.