Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche. Measuring cup pour the egg mixture over the sauted veggies. Silly reason, but I'm sure it happens to all of us as some point. Nevertheless, despite the laziness and the boo-boo, it still turned out ok.
Great recipe for Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. This dish is seen served with an avocado sauce. Of coconut milk and blend in blender. You can have Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche
- It’s of cheese less / crust less mini quiche.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s 3 medium of mushrooms (I like baby bellas) sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic curshed and minced.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms slightly browned. I am on a gluten-free and dairy-free diet, and so I tried this vegetable quiche recipe. However, I made a few changes, such as: using half rice and half spelt flour for the egg mixture; Rice Dream (with vanilla) for the milk, and for the pastry, I used an oil pastry, which was very crumbly, but it tasted very good. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking.
Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms until slightly browned..
- Add fresh spinach to saute pan. Let spinach completely wilt..
- Let sauted veggies cool..
- In a bowl mix eggs, coconut milk, and seasonings until well blended..
- In a non-stick muffin tin place sauted veggies in the bottom of each well..
- Using a 1/4c. Measuring cup pour the egg mixture over the sauted veggies. Fill each cup no more that 3/4 to the top..
- Bake for 20 -25 min or until fluffy and lightly golden brown on top..
- Cool and enjoy!! :).
Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and add the onions and bacon. Caramelised red onion and Parma ham crust less quiche. These are delicious little open sandwiches! Among other things, we bought goat's cheese and bresaola. See great recipes for Flaky Quiche Crust too!