Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl. When I reached out on my Instagram page to ask for your recipe recommendations, it quickly became clear that my readers want more easy dinner ideas-including more recipes you can make in your instant pot! (Here's the instant pot I own and if you're thinking about buying one, you can read this great article about them.) These Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls are a tasty way to change up taco night. This is a super simple Instant Pot chicken recipe that's miraculously even less work than regular tacos. And since it's all made in the Instant Pot, clean up is a cinch too!.
Next, add the chicken in a nice, even layer over the other ingredients. Pour the water or broth over the chicken. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! You can have Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl
- You need 1 box of Dirty Rice.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts or Thighs.
- You need 1 Can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Salsa.
- You need of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! These Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls are the perfect solution for busy weeknights, and they're healthy too!! All of the major food groups are covered, and they are loaded with flavor to keep the whole family happy. I topped mine with Greek yogurt, shredded sharp cheddar, and diced avocado….
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl instructions
- Pour half of the Chicken Broth in insta pot.
- Add Chicken and sprinkle taco seasoning on the chicken..
- Add Corn, Beans, Salsa, uncooked Rice, and the rest of the Chicken Broth..
- Make sure all the rice is covered by the Broth..
- Viola! Let cook on high pressure for 8minutes, allow pressure to naturally release for 13minutes then turn to quick release and gently stir!.
Spray the inside of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts; sprinkle with taco seasoning. How to make Instant Pot chicken taco bowls. Turn on the Instant Pot and hit "Manual." Add chicken thighs, salt, pepper, garlic, salsa, broth, and taco seasoning. A one pot meal with corn, black beans, rice and tender chicken all in a bowl.