Rotisserie quesadilla. A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they're a snap to make yourself at home. Roast up your own chicken breast or make it even easier on yourself by using a prepared rotisserie chicken. Game plan: These quesadillas can also be made on an outdoor grill.
You could also use canned chicken or tuna but we'll jump into that a little bit later. Cover with second tortilla, cook on low until cheese has started to melt. Check out our best recipes using Rotisserie Chicken for inspiration. You can cook Rotisserie quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rotisserie quesadilla
- It’s 2 of plain tortillias.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast from rotisserie chicken (chopped).
- You need 1/2 pack of real bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Italian cheese.
- You need of Salsa to serve.
- It’s of Sour cream to serve.
This Extra ingredient that makes this one EXTRA! Here's the best secret, though, to this one. For the cheesy chicken quesadillas, I also add a little cream cheese. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time!
Rotisserie quesadilla step by step
- Cheeses of your brand.
- I used half pack real Bacon butcher's cut cooked, drained, chopped and half the chicken breast off rotisserie chicken I bought from Sam's Club..
- Place chicken, cheese, and Bacon on half of the tortilla fold over before placing in pan. Put butter and olive oil in pan. I use skillet the temp it set to 400 only takes a few seconds to warm and butter to melt..
- Let cook until golden brown make sure to flip and cook both sides.
- After golden on both sides remove from pan..
This is one of my favorite quick and easy recipes because it literally takes minutes to put together and. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. And you don't need much of it. If you're looking for leftover rotisserie chicken recipes, these Mexican Chicken quesadillas are the best!