Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas).
You can have Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas)
- You need of Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Chicken Pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 3/4"cubes).
- You need of Pizza.
- You need 1 of pizza dough (use your own recipe).
- You need 1 of flour for handling.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s 4 of green onions (slivered).
- It’s 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot (shredded).
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanuts (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) instructions
- For the sauce: combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring sauce to a gental boil for a minute set aside..
- For the chicken: cook chicken in olive oil over med-high heat for 5-6 minutes do not over cook. Once cooked set aside in fridge and allow to cool. Once cooled coat the chicken with 1/4 cup of sauce. Set aside..
- For the pizza: spread 1/4 cup of sauce evenly over the pizza. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheese. Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon of peanuts. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and add 1 1/2 tablespoon of cilantro. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the second pizza..