Paleo Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Mash. Wrap the pork chop with the bacon starting at one end overlapping with each slice. Heat fry pan place bacon wrapped pork chops and sear. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Of course, the sweet potatoes will also act as a great side for many other dishes. Bacon wrapped roast beef with mustard and horseradish. Pound the chops lightly with a meat mallet. You can cook Paleo Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Mash using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Mash
- You need of sweet potato mash.
- It’s 1 large of sweet potato – peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s of bacon wrapped pork chops.
- Prepare 2 large of bone out pork chops thick cut.
- You need 3 of strips of thick cut bacon.
Sprinkle the chops with half of salt and half of black pepper. See great recipes for Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops too! Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until crispy, remove the bacon from the pan and allow the bacon to drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
Paleo Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Mash instructions
- Preheat oven to 300..
- Peel and chop sweet potato. Boil in lightly salted water until soft..
- Drain potatoes. Mash then add coconut oil and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Generously season pork chop on both sides. Wrap the pork chop with the bacon starting at one end overlapping with each slice..
- Heat fry pan place bacon wrapped pork chops and sear. When bacon is well cooked on both sides place in preheated oven for 10 mins or until well cooked..
Place the pork chops in the pan and brown on both sides. There's something about pork chops that call for a little sweetness, in my opinion. I decided to season the pork chops themselves with Primal Palate's Amore. Wrap slices of bacon around pork tenderloin, keeping pieces together when necessary with a toothpick. Lay bacon wrapped pork tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet and transfer to the oven.