Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce. This recipe for Potatoes in a Creamy Yogurt Sauce is just perfect for those times when you haven't had a chance to get to the grocery store for fresh vegetables. The hardest part is boiling the potatoes. With the red of the tomatoes in the gravy and the green of the.
The Best Yogurt Sauce Fish Recipes on Yummly Fish And Chips With Lemon Yogurt Sauce And Salad, Smoked Fish Platter With Honey-mustard Dill Sauce And Cucumber-coriander Yogurt, Honey Lemon Salmon Wraps (with Garlic Greek Yogurt Sauce). Fish Makhani is creamy, tangy and very yummy! You can have Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce
- You need 7 pieces of fish(use any kind of fish that are fleshy and have a few bones).
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion paste(1 medium onion).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of half inch cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- You need 7-8 of peppercorns.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Serve it on a bed of plain boiled rice or team it with Kaali Daal, Naan, and a salad! Stir yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl until smooth. Every one should try this,because it was such an easy recipe to do. So please give it a try and please leave comments….
Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce instructions
- Wash the fish pieces and keep in a large bowl..
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the yoghurt, onion paste, Ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix properly. Add salt to taste..
- Pour the marinade over the fish. Let it marinade for at least two hours..
- To prepare the curry, heat a large pan. Add the mustard oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the whole spices- bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns..
- Fry the spices for a few seconds and then add the chopped onion. Fry until onion appears transparent..
- Add the fish pieces to the pan along with the marinade..
- Gently mix the fish with the sauce or gravy. Make sure to do this carefully to avoid breaking the fish..
- Let it simmer for at least 10 mind or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve the dish with boiled white rice. Enjoy….
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, red pepper, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix cornstarch, salt and pepper on large, flat plate. Place fish in cornstarch mixture; turn to coat both sides with cornstarch mixture. Heat oil in large skillet. fish-free. For the Greek sauce, mix together all of the ingredients and refrigerate.