Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan.
You can have Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan
- It’s 5 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Cut up the carrots long shaped, chop onion or shallot garlics and tomato, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pout cooking oil, add onion and garlic, cook until the aroma comes out, add bay leaves and galangal..
- Add chopped tomato, stir it well, sprinkle some salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, mix well..
- Put carrot into the pan, stir it well. Add some water and cover the pan, cook until the carrot cooks well..
- Ready to serve. Enjoy it with steamed rice or bread..