🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮. Tilapia Fish Tacos ©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com. Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later! Guys, I am obsessed with Tilapia Fish Tacos, which is why in our house Taco Tuesday is so very alive and well one of my other favorite taco recipes is Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps.
In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk and pepper sauce. In another shallow bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, cumin and pepper. Make the salsa: Mix the tomatillo, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a bowl and season with salt. You can cook 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- Prepare of For salsa:.
- Prepare of Chopped jalapeño.
- It’s of Chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Served with:.
- Prepare 1 of warm large tortilla.
Sour cream and guacamole, sliced jalapenos and salsa are also great on ground beef tacos. Cilantro, olives… the sky's the limit! Sides to serve with ground beef tacos with Cilantro Lime Rice and beans for complete and hearty meal. Ground beef tacos are super simple, especially if you make your taco seasoning in advance.
🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 instructions
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
These delicious baked tilapia fish tacos are way better than take out, and it is so easy to make! Wrapped in a warm corn tortilla and loaded with a generous helping of baked tilapia and your favorite toppings, these tacos are amazing! I typically use store bought taco seasoning to save on prep time. Like these easy tilapia fish tacos with mango salsa and slaw. This healthy vegetarian flautas recipe features a jar black bean and corn salsa, a couple cans of black banes, fresh spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese.