Bruschetta Chicken Skillet. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
Top evenly with tomato mixture, pressing onto chicken. Combine tomato sauce and garlic in large skillet; add chicken. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook Bruschetta Chicken Skillet using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- It’s 1 pkg (0.75 oz) of fresh basil, chopped.
- It’s 5 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, 5oz ea.
- It’s 1 of can, 8oz, tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of finally chopped garlic.
- You need 2 cups of small garlic or Italian flavoured croutons, slightly crus.
On a plate, season chicken with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden and no longer. Remove the chicken from the skillet; do not clean out skillet. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
Bruschetta Chicken Skillet instructions
- Stir together tomatoes, cheese and basil in medium bowl.
- Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Top evenly with tomato mixture, pressing into chicken.
- Combine sauce and garlic in large skillet; add chicken. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165 f) top with croutons just before serving..
Add chicken, peppers and garlic; cover. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Home » Chicken Recipes » Recipes » Simple Bruschetta Chicken Skillet. In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt the Brummel & Brown Organic Buttery Yogurt Spread with the garlic. Flip the chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and top each breast with a slice of mozzarella.