Easy chicken enchiladas. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings, and made with a super-simple Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever! This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe.
Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can cook Easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken enchiladas
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2-8 oz of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- It’s of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- Prepare 12 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Our Chicken Enchilada recipe is delicious and super cheesy. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite. It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough.
Easy chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13×9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Trade the traditional enchilada sauce for a creamy, cheesy topping on Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these. Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, delicious, and SO easy to make! Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a layer of more Enchilada sauce. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous!