Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage. Baked Pasta With Egg And Cheese Recipes. Irish Cheddar Ale Mac and CheeseCheese Curd in Paradiseashley. Ground Beef Cheddar Cheese Pasta Recipes.
Baked pasta doesn't need to take every pot in your kitchen or lots of different steps. This weeknight-friendly version uses one skillet, one pot, and plenty of cheese. By then, I had gone so rogue in trying to make this dish edible that the intended flavors of the sage, sausage, and cheese really didn't come. You can have Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- It’s 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- It’s 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- You need of Sprinkle of paprika.
This easy, cheesy pasta recipe features ziti, turkey sausage, canned tomatoes, and fresh basil. Combine cooked pasta, sausage mixture, and basil. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage is baked in a creamy sauce with pasta, French-fried onions, cheese, and peas Ground Beef Casserole. I used Turkey Smoked Sausage and mini wheel pasta and mixed everything together including the French.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage instructions
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Add sausage mixture to fettuccine in Dutch oven; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Grilled Smoked Sausage and Cheddar Potato Foil Packs. My favorite sausages in the world are the incredibly juicy and spicy beef links smoked in Elgin, Texas. A few years ago I attempted to reproduce them, only to fail miserably.