Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot). Those filling, salty, flavor-filled tender beans with sweet and crumbly cornbread is a match made in heaven. Beans will look swollen and plump. You will see the green skin on the beans split open.
Place the steamer basket with mung beans in the instant pot. And, the taco soup has become my most popular Instant Pot recipe. Soup has become a popular dish at our family gatherings. You can cook Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot)
- It’s 1 of regular white onion.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 package of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of celery salt.
- Prepare of Won Ton Soup Base.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
So, I may make a double batch of this roasted Brussels sprout soup with bacon recipe to see if it goes over well. Take an immersion blender (suggested) or potato masher and purée/mash the beans into the soup. Then, return the reserved cup of beans (NOTE: Should you wish to have a thin soup without puréeing, simply skip this step). I tried these Instant Pot Sprouted Beans three times and failed twice.
Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- Chop and mince garlic cloves.
- Cut white onion into medium sized pieces.
- Set instant pot to saute (medium setting), wait until instant pot display indicates "hot".
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion to pot and cook until tender (6 minutes).
- Chop celery and add to pot, add spices. Cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Make 6 cups won ton soup base to desired flavour..
- Add bean sprouts, soup base and stir..
- Set instant pot to "soup" setting for 12 minutes. Vent after completion and serve..
I have finally figured it out, and now I can make sprouted beans in less than a day. I discovered that the key to successful sprouting is a good, long soak in very hot water. Course Main Course, Soup How to Make Bean Soup in a Crock Pot: The full slow cooker instructions are included in the recipe below. You'll love that you can start this soup in the morning and come home to an easy dinner at the end of the day. How to Make Bean Soup in the Instant Pot: Instant Pot Bean and Bacon Soup was born.