Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper-with just a little more effort than making a boxed meal you can have a homemade creamy tomato basil beef pasta meal. And with the help of your Instant Pot it takes just a few minutes.
I know what it is like to have kids and need to have a quick and easy meal also if you have a limited budget you may like to use the boxed foods on occasion. My family does a happy dance every time I make this cheesy homemade hamburger helper recipe. Once you try this, you'll never buy a box again. You can cook Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- You need 4 slices of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 package of egg noodles.
It's one kid approved recipe that we make all the time. The taste of this quick and easy meal makes it seem like you slaved over this meal, and I myself, being that I am often dramatic would pretend to have spent hours on it. In addition to comfort, I wanted easy meals that don't take up much time and are fulfilling. Much like this MEGA comforting and super easy Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper.
Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper step by step
- Set your IP to saute. Saute ground beef, garlic, s&p until done. Add egg cream of chicken and mix. Add egg noodles. DO NOT MIX. Add beef broth until noodles are covered. Set IP to manual for 5 minutes. Do a quick release unless you have time then do 5 minute natural release then quick release. Add 4 slices of velveeta and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add sour cream and mix. Serve with your favorite side!! This is so good and kid approved!!.
Basically what I am saying is, I want away from the kitchen(!) Take note of this because you won't hear me say too often, haha. Homemade Hamburger Helper is sooo much better than the boxed stuff! Made with wholesome ingredients and no scary science-sounding additives this is an easy one-pot recipe your whole family will love. Beef, pasta and a savory sauce all simmered together on the stove. Add some cheese and you get a delicious dinner!