Instant Pot Top Round beef steak. Easy Instant Pot Round Steak Notes. Or you could also make them in a crock pot using our Easy Crock Pot Round Steak recipe.; Make sure you stir everything before you start cooking. Try this yummy Instant pot steak recipe for dinner tonight.
The foil pack potatoes and onions make the best side dish. Your entire family will love this recipe! Put the cut onions in the base of the instant pot. You can cook Instant Pot Top Round beef steak using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Top Round beef steak
- You need of Grapeseed or olive oil.
- It’s of Top Round beef steaks.
- It’s of Beef Bullion cubes(s).
- You need of Pink himalayan sea salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Fill the top with the round steaks. Instant Pot beef recipes are great when you're in a rush. Ok they're excellent when you need a few ideas for your weekly meal rotation too! I'm all about new pressure cooker recipes.; If you love cooking beef but need it ready lickety split without a grill in the house this is a great idea.
Instant Pot Top Round beef steak instructions
- Set pot to HIGH saute and pour grapeseed or olive oil in to cover bottom.
- Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes or until they move freely without sticking to bottom.
- After searing one side, grind a generous amount of pink Himalayan sea salt to one side of the meat for tenderizing and flavor.
- Remove meat as needed until all steaks have been seared.
- Add one cup of water to the oil along with the bullion cube (I recommend pouring up the water ahead of time and letting the bullion dissolve in it while I sear the meat).
- Place meat inside, staggering if you are stacking. I don't use the trivet so the meat will sit in the liquid.
- Set pot to pressure cook HIGH for 20 minutes. Pulse or natural release for 10 them quick release pressure and serve.
Served with gravy made at the same time as the steak, fries or mashed potatoes and vegetables makes for satisfying, high protein, great weekend or midweek dinner. A round steak is a lean cut from the rear of the animal, and because it lacks the fat present in most steaks, it tends to become dry and tough when cooked without moisture. This recipe for round steak includes potatoes and onions, along with some bacon for flavor. A top round roast is the perfect comfort food. Making one, however, can be a big time commitment.