Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style. Great recipe for Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style. To celebrate Valentine's month Emily and me were cooking this delicious dish that Emily adapted recipe from Great British Chefs recipe page. I then adapt it and add some more Thai and Asian favours into this dish.
Oven baked cod is one of the best fish recipes and the end result is always juicy and moist. As cod fillets have very mild flavor, you only need a few ingredients such as lemon to bake the fish. Place cod fillets in prepared pan; pour soy sauce mixture over fish. You can cook Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style
- It’s 250 g of cod.
- You need 8-10 of spring onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of runny honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 5-6 of shiitake mushrooms (halves them).
- You need 2 of Thai bird eye chilli (finely sliced).
- It’s 1 handful of Goji Berries.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of mirin.
- It’s 1 of big knob of butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 20 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pak choi (chopped in half).
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 100 ml of prosecco (optional).
- You need of If you don’t want to use prosecco you can use sparkling flavoured water instead.
Transfer fish to serving dish; pour pan juices over fish and sprinkle with green onions. The Best Asian Cod Recipes on Yummly Cod Patties, Cod Dip, Cod Tortilla.. This recipe poaches chunks of cod in an Asian-style sauce featuring soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil for an easy seafood main course.
Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style instructions
- Heat up oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking tray, line it up with kitchen foil. Cut end of spring onions off and lay them on the baking tray. Then add 2 pieces of cod on top of spring onions..
- Coat your cod with soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Add chilli on top. Place mushroom around the cod. Put in oven for 12 min..
- Making sauce : Put better, Kirin, salt and Prosecco into a small pan. Bring to the boil. Then add flour in and whisk well until smooth. You can pass the sauce through a sieve to get rid of those few lumpy bits. Turn your heat off..
- On a small saucepan, add water and bring to boil. Add a little bit of salt and pakchoi in and cook for 5 min..
- When your cod cooked, coat it with honey and put back in under high heat for a few min..
- Plate up ; add your sauce then cod and spring onion, mushroom in. Add pak choi and add some more sauce on top. Can add a wedge of lime before serve..
- An extra decoration with edible heart. I use grated parmasan sprinkle on a medium heat pan. Try to make it heart shape. One it melts and form to shape, turn heat of and leave it to cool..
Remove from the heat, mix in the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Bring ginger sauce to room temperature before serving. Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. Nothing turns a gathering into a celebration more than a sparkling cocktail.