Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes. Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine. Combine butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley for the perfect light dressing for your salmon and veggies! A really quick and easy meal.
Lemon, salmon, potatoes, asparagus, parmesan and fresh herbs… all the good things. 🙂 Here's how this one pan lemon salmon works – start off with the potatoes. I like to put them in a little before the salmon because I like my potatoes super crisp on the outside and super soft on the inside. Everyone in your family will love this dish for the flavor and you'll love it for its ease of cooking and clean up. You can cook Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes
- You need 1 pound (450 g) of small new potatoes, scrubbed clean and halved.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 pound (225 g) of medium asparagus, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal, 1-inch long pieces.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- It’s 1 strip of lemon zest.
- You need 1 of small garlic clove, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) of salmon fillets or salmon steaks cut about 1-inch thick.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, cut into large wedges.
I followed the suggestions from other reviewers. Throw in the cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables. Remove the roasting pan from the oven. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with the chopped dill, lemon zest, garlic, a bit of salt and a little olive oil.
Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes instructions
- Roast the potatoes: Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). In a sheet pan, or a large, shallow roasting pan (not glass, as it might break in an oven that hot) toss the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle all over with salt..
- Place the potatoes cut side down in the roasting pan and cook for 10-12 minutes, until the potatoes begin to brown on the bottom..
- Turn the potatoes over and roast another 10 minutes until browned on top. Remove the roasting pan from the oven..
- Toss asparagus with dill, zest, garlic, salt, olive oil, and mix with potatoes: In a medium bowl, toss the asparagus with the chopped dill, lemon zest, garlic, about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a little olive oil. Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Make room for salmon fillets in the pan, and roast: Push the vegetables to the side of the dish to make room for the salmon. If you are using fillets, put them skin side down. Salt the salmon well and return the baking dish to the oven..
- Roast the salmon and asparagus for 10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through..
- If you want, remove the skin and center bones (if you are using steaks), and arrange on individual plates before serving. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges..
Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine. Push the vegetables to the side of the roasting pan to make room for the salmon. Oven roasted salmon with asparagus and new potatoes. recipe. Learn how to cook great Oven roasted salmon with asparagus and new potatoes. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Oven roasted salmon with asparagus and new potatoes. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.