Mexican quinoa bowl or soup. This hearty Mexican quinoa soup hit all of those marks. I could eat this soup every day until spring and I just might, since it freezes well. Divide into bowls and serve with any garnishes that you'd like.
We're happiest with a simple dinner of mushroom barley soup or lentils with rice— or these Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowls. We love this Healthy Mexican Chicken Quinoa Bowl. You can call this a Chicken Burrito Bowl! You can have Mexican quinoa bowl or soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican quinoa bowl or soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes or rotel, drained.
- You need 3 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of corn.
- It’s 1/2 of black beans.
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of broth.
- Prepare of Optional: Sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro.
Bowls are a great way to explore new foods. This meal can be whipped up in no time, right in your own kitchen. Plus, you can't go wrong when you mix chicken and quinoa together and give it a Mexican. These Mexican quinoa breakfast bowls are the perfect way to start your day!
Mexican quinoa bowl or soup step by step
- Cook quinoa in broth, then stir in all other ingredients and serve. You can also microwave 1/2 cup of water and then add half the cooked recipe to make a soup. Feel free to add or omit any ingredients..
Protein-packed, with creamy avocado, cilantro-lime quinoa and soft boiled eggs on top! It's Cinco de Mayo week and we're going to be eating all things Mexican-inspired! Your family will love this Mexican-inspired taco bowl, where seasoned chicken is piled over quinoa and covered in any toppings you choose. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Quinoa Bowl with Chicken. Toppings of choice: Salsa Sour cream Avocado Guacamale Shredded cheese Chopped Cilantro Crumbled tortilla chips Chopped romaine lettuce.