Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Traditional beef pot pie recipes usually consist of onion, celery, and carrots. I added peas and potatoes to this recipe and you How to Freeze Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies. There are actually several different ways you can freeze pot pies.
For the Instant Pot: add onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, chicken broth and soy sauce to the Instant Pot. Let me tell you, this Instant Pot Irish Guinness Beef Stew recipe is a keeper. It's meat and potatoes, of course, but also mushrooms, and carrots, and amazing aromatics, all brought together in the pressure cooker with incredible stout beer and beef stock. You can have Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- You need 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- It’s 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- You need of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh parsley chopped.
Butter – Use regular butter or salty Irish butter like Kerrygold Pure O'Shea's Irish Stout Beer – To add deep Irish flavor to the gravy. Heavy cream – To give the gravy a As the pot pie bakes the gravy will work up over some of the potatoes. Don't let this worry you, it will. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip instructions
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
The newest addition to the most popular line of Instant Pots – the Duo Nova – makes pressure cooking even easier. Its innovative lid design ensures you'll never forget to seal the steam valve again, and makes quick. If you avoid making shepherd's pie because of the many steps and cleanup involved, you will love this Instant Pot version. All of the ingredients are cooked together in the pressure cooker. This tender beef stew, packed with carrots, potatoes, and peas, is made in the Instant Pot in less than an hour.